70 Ridge Road, KILABEN BAY, NSW, 2283, Your own 2 Acres in Kilaben Bay
This property is now off the market
Offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years this large property in Kilaben Bay presents many opportunities for the lucky new owner due to its particular Zoning.
An exceptionally well presented 3 bedroom home, only 19 years old, will impress you with it�s relaxing views over 2 acres of well-maintained land.
Feel like you�re living in the country, with the convenience of a location walking distance to the shores of Kilaben Bay, and less than 5 minutes drive to the vibrant shopping and restaurant precinct of Toronto.
Zoned RU4 Primary Production Small Lots, this fully fenced 2+ acres (9000sqm) offers many potential business opportunities (STCA).
At the rear of the 30m wide by 300m deep block, there is a walking trail leading to the shores of the lake, which opens up many potential recreational opportunities.
This property is a wonderful opportunity to offer the family a taste of rural living � keep some ponies, sheep, chickens, some trail bikes, and enjoy plenty of space to build those sheds you�ve always dreamed of!
The home has only had one owner and is maintained meticulously.
Tiled throughout except for carpeted bedrooms, with ducted air for your comfort, plantation shutters throughout, and lots of storage, it features two large undercover patio areas with amazing views over the extensive property.
Enjoy the views from an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, and a separate formal lounge room.
The property is very easily maintained with a ride on mower, with only large trees and no scrub.
The landscaping around the house is very low maintenance.
There�s a double lockup garage, drive access to backyard, and plenty of off-street parking.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Separate formal lounge room
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen
- Large bathroom and an additional toilet
- Free-standing bath and double shower
- Large laundry with storage
- Relaxing rural views from living areas, patios and kitchen
- Fully fenced 2 acres (9000sqm)
- Block 30m wide 300m deep
- Walking trail accessed from rear fence
- Zoned RU4 Primary Production Small Lots to allow for wide and varied land use activities (STCA)
- Natural gas cooking and hot water system
- Ducted air throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Recently painted throughout
- Double garage, abundant off-street parking and drive access to backyard
- Land well maintained and landscaped
- 90 min to Sydney
- 40 min to Hunter Wine Region, or the heart of Newcastle
- 15 min to Railway Station
- 5 min to Toronto Town Centre shops and restaurants