75 SINCLAIR PDE, JORDAN SPRINGS, NSW, 2747, East facing double story 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 garage, 2 livings
Phone Enquiry ID: 42938
** Inspection by appointment outside of scheduled inspection times. **
Within the award winning community of Jordan Springs, close to Jordan Spring Oval park, within walking distance to some of the other fantastic recreational facilities in the development, proposed school and shops.
Sure to impress those looking for something special in an established less than two year old house EAST FACING, family-friendly locale that’s close to Penrith CBD, easy access to the M4 and Great Western Highway.
This 238 sqm (Aprox.) home has been designed and built to an impeccable standard, presenting a superb melding of comfortable, modern luxury and easy-care, convenient living - a perfect composition for today’s busy family that will be appreciated for years to come.
High attention paid to every detail with an array of indoor and outdoor living zones, 2.7m ceiling, beautiful decor, and premium inclusions in the ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning , 600x600 gloss porcelain tiles, wide angle LED down lights, and all fixtures, fittings and appliances throughout.
Beyond the double entrance designer front doors, the wide entry hall sets the pace for what’s to come.
At a glance, accommodation consists of 5 generous bedrooms, all with robes - an en-suite with soft closing polyuratherine vanities with and a walk in robe to the master bedroom - and a gorgeous family bathroom with freestanding French designer bathtub. Stone vanity benchtops, 5 star rated quality tapware and earthy tiling in each. Master bedroom has balcony with 10mm thick glass wall and 600x600 porcelain tiles, enjoy a drink in evening with stunning views or your early morning coffee in fresh air.
The clever design incorporates open plan, designed to allow natural light and air flow, comprising of living, dining & lounge and an exceptionally designed gourmet kitchen that you’ll absolutely adore.
The true centrepiece of this home, the kitchen comes fit with stone benchtops - with a 40mm thickness benchtop, 900mm free standing dual fuel cooker, microwave space, dishwasher and tiled splashback, glossy, soft-close drawers and cabinets, black pendant lighting and a large walk-in pantry.
Indoor / outdoor living flows seamlessly together through stackable doors opening to the alfresco- ready to host and entertain on any sized scale and a spot where you and your guests can wile the hours away well into the night - all year-round!
On a generous about 310 sqm parcel with a double remote garage with internal access and full landscaping, Colorbond fencing, as well as an optic fibre internet connection.
When quality is everything, this home and this location is bound to tick all the boxes - and a few more you hadn’t thought of! Seize the opportunity to get into a Jordan Springs home with absolutely everything included - without having to build it all from scratch.
5 bed, 2 living areas + dining, 3 full bathrooms, double garage.
Steel frames instead of timber frames giving higher degree of safety from termite and fire.
1. A 238 square meter spec home on 310 square meter land with no bushfire threats.
2. This house has been designed specifically for this block of land where direction of winds and sun has been carefully taken into
consideration to allow maximum light, air and spaciousness.
3. Decorative coloured driveway and double lockup garage.
4. Thick, soft buffalo turf.
5. Double entry door.
6. Luxury door locks with super soft mechanical action
7. 2.7 meter ceiling*
8 Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins mirror wardrobes
9. Colour bond roof
10. Big storage under the stair case.
11. Plantation shutters*.
12. Master bedroom with ENS and balcony with glass balustrades for views.
13 Alfresco, Balcony and Patio with Italian luxury timber look plank tiles.
14. 2 living rooms enabling parents and kids to enjoy their favourite shows without any interference.
15. Decent size yard to keep you and your kids entertained for outdoor activities without any limitations
16. Open plan where you can enjoy your parties without any space issues.
17. Higher degree of insulation in ceilings and walls making house cooler in summers and warmer in winters.
18. Garage ceiling also insulated making it ideal for home office or your home workshop.
19. Dark colour luxury carpet with extra soft underlay
20. 3 step luxury cornices in living areas*.
21. Fifth bedroom and full bathroom on ground floor, ideal for elderly family members
22. Spacious Laundry.
24. 600 x 600 luxury porcelain tiles
25. Wide angle down lights throughout the house and luxury chandeliers in living room
26. Daiken ducted Air con.
30. Soft closing figure pull kitchen cabinets. 40 mm island stone bench-top with 40mm waterfall
31. Luxury kitchen tap.
35. Spacious walk in pantry.
33. Luxury splash back tiles.
34. 900 mm kitchen appliances( stand alone dual fuel cook-top, Canopy range-hood and Dishwasher)
36. Luxury modern bathrooms,
37. Porcelain tiles till ceiling in all bathrooms
38. Heater in all bathrooms
39. Designer range 5 star soft mechanical action taps
40. Copper tray based water proofing on first floor which last for decades, unlike ordinary water proofing, which other builders provide.
41. Tiles till ceiling
42. Mosaic in bathrooms.
43. Upgraded toilet seats and bathroom accessories.
44. Luxury 12mm Semi frameless shower screams for all bathrooms
45. Wall hung vanities with stone bechtop and soft closing full pull drawers.
46. Luxury French style free standing bath tub
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Saturday 27th January 12:00am - 12:30am Add to calendar