77 Grey Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, Under Contract - Watch the fireworks from this 18th Floor apartment with City & River views
Whether seeking a dynamic inner-city lifestyle or quality investment, this 18th floor apartment in a multi award-winning* building promises endless rewards!
Positioned for absolute centrality, residents will enjoy easy walking distance to an outstanding array of cafes, restaurants and bars, the magnificent Southbank Parklands, Queens Street Mall, eclectic West End precinct as well bus, rail or ferry transport.
Currently rented for $550 per week with long term tenants, this apartment has had previously no vacancy rate.
Just footsteps from world-class entertainment such as QPAC, GOMA and the QLD Museum, the areaâs cultural and economic boom is set to continue with the highly-anticipated Queenâs Wharf and the $2 billion Brisbane Live Developments.
Just over 3 years old, the apartmentâs ultra-modern finishes are enhanced by 2.7m high ceilings, full-height glass windows and a meticulous open-plan design.
Additional apartment features:
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops and European Ilve appliances
- Integrated study area, separate internal laundry and storage
- Spectacular landscaped rooftop entertaining area, infinity heated swimming pool, barbeques & sweeping city views
- Secure intercom entry
- Lift access from both street level and the secure parking garage
- Excellent 24-hour management
Take advantage of the convenient walk-to-everything lifestyle and continued growth of this flourishing riverside precinct. And, with its cutting-edge style and bonus of an address within the coveted Brisbane State High School catchment, this apartment offers superior lifestyle and rental appeal.