8 GRANDVIEW ST, SHELLY BEACH, NSW, 2261, Luxurious, low-maintenance brand new duplex backing on to Shelly Beach Golf Course
Boasting picture perfect views of the pristine Shelly Beach Golf Course, a low maintenance, luxury lifestyle beckons with this brand-new duplex. Expertly constructed and designed, and presenting with a modern, monochromatic décor, it offers an abundance of high-quality features.
Enjoy a gourmet kitchen with 40mm Cloudy Bay quantum quartz benches and a walk-in pantry, blackbutt timber and polished concrete floors and a delightfully decadent bathroom, showcased by a Decina freestanding bathtub and double vanity. There’s also an elegant master suite with his & her built-in wardrobes, ensuite and a large covered verandah with views across the golf course, along with a downstairs entertaining area, with beautiful Merbau decking and linking with the internal living areas via large stackable doors.
Backing on to the 4th tee of one of the Central Coast’s most popular golf courses, with rear access from your own backyard, you are also perfectly positioned to be within a leisurely stroll to the beaches, local cafes, restaurants and more.
This is your chance to take advantage of easy living in spectacular surrounds, with low care gardens, flawless finishes and nestled in a sought after location. Make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
- 297sqm of luxury, low maintenance living in a brand new 4 bed, 2 bath duplex
- Backs on to the 4th tee of Shelly Beach Golf Course with superb views of the course
- Expertly constructed and designed and presenting with a modern, monochromatic décor
- Pristine blackbutt timber and polished concrete flooring + Merbau decking outdoors
- Gourmet kitchen with 40mm Cloudy Bay quantum quartz bench, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances + walk-in pantry
- Main bed with ensuite, his & her built in wardrobes, balcony with excellent golf course views
- Luxury bathroom with Decina bathtub, underfloor heating, heated towel rail, double vanity
- Large stack doors lead to the alfresco entertaining with views over 4th hole
- Laundry with Cloudy Bay quantum quartz vanity
- Square set cornices + natural gas heating and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance yard, rear access to golf course + 1.5 car garage with auto door
- Within easy walking distance of local beaches, cafes, restaurants and more
Disclaimer: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Bateau Bay does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. Distances calculated from Google Maps.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au
Wednesday 3rd October 6:00am - 6:30am Add to calendar
Saturday 6th October 3:00am - 3:30am Add to calendar