8 Folkstone Place, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, EXCLUSIVE NORTH FACING ASPECT WITH PROTECTED 18M WATERFRONT
Auction 25th January, 5:30pm
Highly sought after yet rarely found, this architecturally designed home boasts an exclusive north facing waterfront with protected canal mooring and only one high bridge between you and the open ocean. Open plan living, high ceilings and a gentle coastal breeze merge to create an enviable lifestyle with an abundance of space and light. Multiple living areas including separate lounge and family rooms plus a huge poolside gazebo giving you options for all weather conditions.
Proudly set in one of quietest and most convenient streets in Runaway Bay with the Runaway Bay shopping village only a casual stroll away and Harbourtown shopping centre located within a few minutes by car.
With a tranquil coastal feel, this highly appointed residence presents the ultimate family environment to live and relax in one of the most desirable addresses.
* Large family home with a north facing aspect, 18m waterfront plus a 8m drive-on pontoon
* Quick and easy access to the Broadwater with only one high bridge
* 5 Large bedrooms including 2 master suites, 3 quality bathrooms
* Upstairs master suite features a walk-in robe, spa, 2 balconies and wide water views
* Separate lounge, dining and family rooms, ducted air-condition
* Huge waterside entertaining area complete with timber decking, gazebo and a crystal clear in-ground pool
* 662m2 fully fenced yard with private entrance
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Only a casual stroll to Runaway Bay shopping village and just minutes by car to Harbourtown shopping centre
* Quiet and convenient street location, public transport close by
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.