803/25-27 Cordelia Street, SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD, 4101, Furnished Best Condition In South Brisbane
This property is now off the market
If you are an investment buyer this is a great opportunity that stands out for you. On offer here is a near new large one bedroom fully furnished with modern furniture in excellent condition. Currently tenanted at $430 a week to a great tenant who looks after the unit like her own - a worry-free investment property with a long term lease. The whole set of furniture will go with the property so the lease will not be affected. This is positioned at literally the most suburb with 5 min walk to Brisbane CBD.
If you are a first home buyer and need to move in yourself, here is the good news - you can inherit the full set of new furniture free once the lease is up including fridge, washing machine, a queen double, a 3 seater lounge, a four person dinning table set, TV table etc.
In terms of internal space, this apartment comes with a very generous 70sqm internal space and with splendid mountain views (sorry no city view) from your balcony and kitchen.
This unit has a fixed location private car park inside the building.
Main features of the property:
- Brand new luxury apartment extra big living spaces of 70m2
- With views to the east & south of South Brisbane
- Two Darkin air conditioning split system
- Very generous sized stone kitchen benchtop
- Premium SMEG Oven, Microwave, Rangehood, Dishwasher
- Extraordinary kitchen operation space
- Amazingly large wardrobe storage spaces
- Build in robe with 2 large mirror sliding doors in bedroom
- Dining room with panoramic window view
- Exclusive extra large balcony
- One private in-building car park for this unit
- Sky deck and swimming pool on top floor
- 24 hr access Gym
- Only 1 km from CBD
- Bus stop outside building
- Great living environment of South Brisbane
- Walk to Brisbane State High School
- Entire ground floor dedicated to boutique retail spaces
Please be quick to inquire for a private inspection or attend our advertised Open for Inspection on Sat morning.