82 Bandjalong Crescent, ARANDA, ACT, 2614, Energy Efficient Aranda Gem!
This immaculately presented, four bedroom ensuite home is a fine example of why Aranda's convenient location is so desirable. North facing and elevated, this property is situated within minutes to Jamison Plaza, and the Belconnen Town Centre, and only metres to Aranda Primary. Perfect for families who appreciate a fully renovated home and convenient living only a short walk to great schools, extensive shopping options and amazing bush reserve.
With an abundance of natural light, this property offers an exceptional floor plan with a perfect aspect and environmentally conscious renovations. Features a spacious living and dining room, spacious new east facing kitchen, stylishly renovated bathrooms, huge master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes, double glazed windows, solar panels, excellent storage spaces and low maintenance gardens.
With summer just around the corner, you can enjoy your gatherings amongst the established gardens, relaxing with friends while keeping an eye on the kidssounds amazing, right? Well, this can be your reality!
Fantastic community meeting spots are only footsteps away - includes the Aranda shops where you will find the popular Two Before Ten' cafe and Bolt Bar. In close proximity to excellent educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, Australian National University and University of Canberra as well as major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, CSIRO not to mention easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
* North facing and on the high side of the street
* Light filled living and dining room
* Spacious new east facing kitchen with Corian benches, Miele dishwasher, AEG pyrolytic oven and soft closing drawers
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Solar panels - 5.8kva
* Designer bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles and heated towel rails
* Spacious master bedroom with renovated ensuite and built-in robes
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Instant gas hot water system
* Three phase power
* Double garage under with extra storage space
* Fully landscaped back garden with large deck and artificial grass
* Two water tanks
* Within walking distance of primary schools and local shops
* Built: 1968
* Block: 694m2
* UV: $497,000
* Living: 147.44m2
* Rates: $3,195
* Land Tax: $4,911
* EER: 5.0