82 Limetree Parade, RUNAWAY BAY, QLD, 4216, BRING US AN OFFER!!
Offers over $400,000 considered
This spacious apartment is vacant and MUST BE SOLD, the owner has dropped the price dramatically to meet the market. Remarkable as it may seem, at this reduced price you can get this stunning 3+1 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor apartment that has some easterly views to the canal.
- Waterfront gated complex with 16 berth jetty
- Huge, airconditioned top floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms plus large study or second living room
- Large Balcony to enjoy the views
- Easterly aspect with some canal views & Southport skyline
- Open plan lounge dining area with high ceilings
- 2 large bathrooms
- Single lockup garage plus an extra tandem parking space
- Well maintained grounds with pool
- Just a few minutes drive to kindergartens, public & private schools
- 5 minutes to Harbour Town and Runaway Bay shopping centres
- 6 minutes drive to Griffith University and the new Gold Coast hospitals
- 10 minute boat ride to the Broadwater
Runaway Bay is one of the most sought after locations on the Gold Coast, with easy access to the M1 and Helensvale rail yet just minutes to the beautiful Broadwater. Paradise for the keen anglers, with local fishermen attesting to an abundance of Bream, Cod & muddies in local waters.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
Saturday 27th October 5:00am - 5:30am Add to calendar