9 ACRES WITH ESTABLISHED HOME AND SHED MINUTES TO TOWN CENTRE**
9 FORBES ST, SOUTHERN CROSS, QLD, 4820
About this property
Situated in a quiet secure location within easy reach of all of Charters Towers town amenities is this peaceful 9 acre well established block with 3 bedroom home.
Internally the home is well laid out with entry via a tiled breezeway with formal lounge and 3rd bedroom to the left and entry to combined kitchen and dining to the right. Two of the three bedrooms are air-conditioned and there is also an additional office as well. Centrally positioned is the bathroom featuring shower, vanity and separate toilet. The home is of older style and provides the foundation to renovate or is fully liveable as is. There is also a granny flat to the rear of the home.
Externally the property is fully fenced and has access via 4 sides, there is potential for future subdivision (subject to Council approval). There is also an unequipped bore as well as town water.
Solid, practical and quiet positioning make this an attractive opportunity to explore. Contact Raine & Horne Charters Towers today for more information or to arrange an inspection.
* Block Size: 3.64ha(approx.. 9 Acres)
* Kitchen/Dining: Combined, basic timber kitchen with electric f/stnd oven and cook top, good cupboard space.
* Lounge: Formal lounge with carpeted floor, access via breezeway.
* Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, 2 with a/c, 2 with built-ins, all have carpet.
* Office: could be used as a single room or kids toy room.
* Granny flat: single bedroom granny flat with box a/c.
* Bathroom: Tile bathroom with shower recess, vanity and mirror, separate toilet.
* Laundry: Internal laundry with stainless tub and rear access.
* Front and rear concrete veranda.
* Shed: lockable powered shed to the rear of the house.
* Carport: Single off street carport.
* Town water plus unequipped bore.
Positioned well and priced to sell, inspection of 9 Forbes Street is highly recommended. Contact Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au