Freshly Renovated Home on 413.5m2
93 BLINZINGER RD, BANYO, QLD, 4014
About this property
Presenting this superbly finished and renovated home in one of Brisbane fastest growing areas with nothing to do but move in and enjoy the natural tones and clean lines this property has to offer.
Freshly renovated, the home offers easy living with open plan living, generously sized bedrooms and a decent sized landscaped yard.
The Home Features:
- Open plan living area with great flow from the kitchen onto the living area.
- Entertainer's kitchen with big breakfast bar, 20m Caesar stone, stainless appliances and additional storage cabinetry.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Two Additional large bedrooms with built-in robes and study desks. All fully carpeted with ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
- Good sized living and dining area.
- Outdoor alfresco area with separate toilet and all fully tiled.
- Front balcony with suburban outlook.
- Double carport with access through to the side of the property perfect for boat or trailer storage.
- Fenced and fully landscaped.
- Good sizes front and side grassed area.
- Brand new plumbing and electrical wiring.
Banyo is a thriving suburb of Brisbane located only 14 kilometres from the CBD and within walking distance to Banyo Village, Banyo Train Station, local buses and with easy access to major infrastructure including the Gateway Arterial, Sandgate Road and a short distance to Brisbane Domestic and International Airports.
If you are looking for a fully renovated home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy this property is the perfect home for you.
Enjoy the benefits of this fully renovated home in a suburb receiving continual capital growth.
Call Matthew Jabs for further details on 04222 94 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au