A REAL SHOWPIECE - PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED - 150 ACRES
938 KALOORUP RD, KALOORUP, WA, 6280
About this property
As you drive down the tree-lined avenue you will enjoy the views of this showpiece farm, taking in the fine fertile soils, established stands of London plane trees, well fenced paddocks and the overall aesthetic appeal of this very impressive property.
Located in the Margaret River Wine Region in the highly recognised viticulture horticulture precinct of Jindong Kaloorup, known for having strong quality soils as evidenced by the prevalence of potato growing in the region.
All improvements are of the highest standard and are well positioned, maintained and organised. I highly recommend an inspection as there is a lot more to offer on this showpiece farm.
Zoned general farming, this land has a multitude of uses. Currently in the immediate area there are plantings of vineyard, potatoes, proteas and avocados. The farm is approximately 95% cropable which is way above the normal percentage for the region. The entire property is fenced with horse tape, quality posts and wire into 13 paddocks. The fencing and central laneways are again most impressive. Access to all the paddocks is via a central gravel paved road with all year round access and egress. Three spring fed dams, winter creek and two licenced bores at 300 & 600 feet. Water license at 65 megalitres. 150mm underground main irrigation lines to most the property.
- 3 bed 2 bath brick & colour bond home
- Kitchen, dining, lounge, family areas
- Well maintained gardens & lawns
- 23m x 40m shed with verandah, lean-to, concrete floor, power and divided into different lockable areas
- 36m x 18m lined lock-up all steel shed. Concrete floor, power with a high roof. This building also has certified ablution facilities.
- 12m x 11m barn. All steel construction with
- mezzanine floor and used as caretaker accommodation.
- 28m x 16m all steel construction shed with attached lean-to. Mostly used for storing plant & equipment
- Set of steel stockyards
- A small vineyard planted mainly to Shiraz, with a few Semillon & Muscatel table grapes
Inspection highly recommended. Information Memorandum available on request.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au