Take Me to the Ranch
938 KALOORUP RD, KALOORUP, WA, 6280
About this property
This amazing 60.7ha (150ac) farm is one of the best and neatest farms we have been privileged to offer for sale with not one extra bit of work needed on this property. Located in the Margaret River wine region and in the ever popular Kaloorup area featuring the sought after red heavy loamy soil that will grow a wide range of produce with local farmers growing avocados, proteas, grapes, potatoes, hay, dairy and livestock.
The farm features:
• 4 bed, 2 bath brick and Colorbond home with a new roof and Solarhart installed in 2016 with 2 water bores for direct water supply to the home
• 35m x 11m workshop with 9m wide lean-to with 7 roller doors - agreat storage shed that's powered with concrete flooring
• Big 36m x 18m Colorbond shed with enough space to park a truck in, powered and concrete flooring with fully insulated walls and roof with a shower and toilet
• 12m x 12m barn style shed with mezzanine flooring with insulation
• 29m x 16.5m machinery shed with lean-to in the middle of the property
• 7 large paddocks for general farming practices and 11 horse holding paddocks all with water supply, fully fenced with horse rail, pine post with electric fencing
• 3 dams with all year round water and 2 deep bores that are 600ft deep and 300ft deep, water license of 65 megalitres and a 150mm underground main water supply line supplying the farm. A winter creek runs through the property
• Mixture of 300 grape vines to make your own personal wine
• Central lane way from front to back for easy movement of stock and double farm gates through out
• 60 head cattle yards with scales and cattle crush
• Zoned Agriculture
This property is truly one of a kind and needs to be seen to be believed. With Amelia Park horse centre just down, the road and only 18mins from Busselton, 5mins from Vasse Newtown and 30mins to Margaret River, this farm is very well located.
Call Ross Sorgiovanni now.
Please click on the VIRTUAL TOUR or MOVIE/TOUR button to view a video of the property and the surrounding area.
For more details about this property, click here and view it at www.onthehouse.com.au