95 Paul Coe Crescent, NGUNNAWAL, ACT, 2913, Elegant Family Living - Location + Presentation!
This striking, custom-designed home on an elevated 759m block offers elegant family living of the highest calibre in a well-located neighbourhood close to many amenities including golf, quality schools, parks, nature walks, and local shops.
All on one level for low maintenance living and seamless connectivity; the home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, well-equipped kitchen with adjacent dining, sunken lounge, north facing timber deck for alfresco entertaining, separate laundry and double lock up garage.
Presentation is immaculate, and features include: stunning slate and timber flooring, raked ceilings with skylights, 5-burner gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, French timber framed doors to deck, reverse cycle ducted heating, back to base alarm, luxury sunken bath in main bathroom, attic and sub-floor storage, gas hot water and external gas to BBQ.
The gardens are comprised of extensive rock work, landscaping and a charming Japanese-style pond and waterfall creates a Zen-like calming ambience when relaxing - this is a real conversation piece and a visual delight your guests will love.
Break bread with your loved ones under the sparkling skies and toast the good life with a glass of your favourite premium Australian wine or a boutique beer - this back deck is the perfect spot for BBQ's, twilight drinks, neighbourhood soirees, Christmas in July (or December), and with a prized northern aspect it boasts generous sunshine and warmth.
Located in a family-friendly pocket of Ngunnawal with quick, easy access to local amenities and just a 5-minute drive to Gungahlin town centre, and 13 kilometres from the CBD - this is a sought-after location to live a quiet, relaxed lifestyle focused around leisure and community.
Circa 2000, this is the first time this home has been offered to the market since built; tightly-held by original owners, and inspections will reveal why - this is a keeper!
- Custom-designed home, elegant & immaculate
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living
- Well-equipped kitchen, north-facing alfresco
- Raked ceilings, timber and slate flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle heating, gas hot water
- Double Lock up garage, sub-floor and attic storage, 759m2 block
- Landscaped gardens with delightful Japanese pond
- Close proximity to: golf, schools, bus, local shops
- 5 mins drive to Gungahlin town centre
- Suit family, executive couple, investor
- First time to market since built in 2000 - act now!